04 september 2013

Blog Reactivated & Rebooted

It's been a while since my last blog entry but the siren call became too difficult to resist, so I'm excited to say I've decided to reactivate and reboot this blog!
I'll probably redesign and reorganise things but as a start I've added to two new pages named 'Wall of Worry' and 'Mr Market'.

The 'Wall of Worry' is admittedly a slightly tongue-in-cheek look at the ever ongoing worries in the market. It's a simple list of reasons to be fearful and not invest but has a serious point. There will always be something to be worried about, that you can be sure of! Looking at this list I hope will put it all into perspective and help us to release it is a never ending and intrinsic part of the markets.

For those of you who have read 'The Intelligent Investor', Mr Market will be familiar to you. The difficult question is how do we really know what he is feeling and thinking? How do we take advantage of his mood swings? It is always obvious with hindsight but more difficult to gauge in the moment. This page may point us in the right direction and highlight possible opportunities.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar